Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Why so few comments?

When I gave up Facebook for Lent I re-activated my blog, with the intent of keeping open an avenue of communication with my hundreds of Facebook friends.
I worked hard at making my blog interesting, informative, and easy to comment about, but as we move into Lent's 3rd week, I've had exactly TWO comments from FB-ers.
Somebody's looking at it -- I've had hundreds of page views -- but no commentary. Then it hit me. I didn't get a whole lot of commentary on Facebook, either, but I did get 'likes,' and they were fun; they showed who liked what, and they initiated many funny, informative threads -- which I miss.
I'm standing fast to my Lenten pledge, but I am sucking around for blog comments to make me feel still 'involved.' To that end, I've attached 'like' and 'dislike' icons to this article. Now you don't have to actively say anything -- just cut and paste one of these icons in an article's comment section to let me know we're still friends!
 

2 comments:

Bob said...

One more try. Two previous attempts at commenting here did not publish. Bob

Jack Krug said...

This one worked.